An individually adjustable footrest position allows greater ground clearance or comfort. The milled footrest retaining plates enable the original rearsets to be moved further back, up, or even down.
- Retaining plates with certificate of conformity (TÜV).
- The high-strength aluminium plates are milled with CNC controlled production.
- The variable footrest adjustment provides a comfortable or sporty seat combination using the original rearset. Changes:
Backwards: 26-46 mm
Upwards: max. 25 mm
Downwards: max. 10 mm
- The retaining plates are black or silver depending on the model, and have 3 or 4 rows of holes.
- On some models, replacement of the stop light switch is recommended.
- An adapter is generally necessary for lever extension, by 20 or 30 mm depending on the adjustment.
Item no.: MCF420: 20 mm length
Item no.: MCF430: 30 mm length
- For extreme backwards adjustment, a changed brake fluid tank position may be necessary. This is done using an aluminium shackle:
Item no.: MCF440 (silver) up to 70 mm
Item no.: MCF440S (black) up to 70 mm